When going travelling, many travelers are often quick to dismiss the need for travel insurance. Purchasing a policy is frequently viewed as an unnecessary expense, although it can save you a fortune if things go wrong while you’re abroad, from covering the cost of accidents to providing 24-hour emergency assistance. No one wants their exciting trip overseas to go awry, but it’s important to realise that something negative could happen, and in these situations it always helps to be covered by a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
To improve our service concerning to travel safety, under the ASITA association we have been working with PT. AIG Insurance Indonesia to make the "AIG INBOUND EPI", life insurance protection program for the domestic tourists who do all of our tour in Bali.
Benefit Schedule AIG Inbound EPI
- Personal accident USD 15,000
- Accidental Medical Expenses, Emergencies Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains USD 50,000
- Personal Liability USD 10,000
Term & Condition
- Only valid for all the tour activities using our guide and our vehicles services.
- Also applies for all transfer services (hotel to airport, airport to hotel, hotel to hotel) using our vehicles services.
- Only valid for visiting the tourist attractions on the island of Bali.
- Not valid for tourists who live in Bali, work in Bali or Balinese descent
- Does not apply to additional activities outside of sightseeing tour. Example: watersport, treeking, cruise and others.